Shatavari is also known as Asparagus racemosus. It’s a member of the asparagus family. It’s also an adaptogenic herb. Adaptogenic herbs are said to help your body cope with physical and emotional stress. The shatavari name comes from Sanskrit and can be translated to “curer of a hundred diseases”. As the name implies, the list of conditions that shatavari is used to treat is quite long. Shatavari is regarded as a female tonic in Ayurveda.
Helps Promote Healthy Pregnancy
Helps Promote Healthy Lactation
Natural and Safe
- Superfood for superwomen.
- Improves female reproductive health.
- Controls PCOS symptoms like facial hair, weight gain and acne.
- Regulates periods.
- Reduces symptoms of menopause.
- Best Antioxidant.
- Maintains good health for pregnant and lactating women.
HOW TO CONSUME
Take 4g ( 1 teaspoon ) daily with warm water or milk. It can also be added in smoothie and other recipes.
Customized bulk quantity available as per buyer requirements.