Sargava known as the moringa tree is native to the south of the Himalayan Mountains in northern India. It is widely used as food and medicine. The moringa powder is extracted from the leaves that are sun-dried, crushed and finally ground. Interestingly, the moringa leaves contain three times more iron than spinach. They are also very rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E. Moringa Tree is also known as THE MIRACLE TREE for its medicinal benefits in Ayurveda. Moringa contains 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants. You may have never used it before, but we’re giving you reasons why you should.
Good for Skin
Promotes Healthy Joints
- Anti-aging Superfood.
- Protects and nourishes skin and hair.
- Maintains the liver health.
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Protects against kidney disorders.
- Reduces Diabetes.
- Cures Long-lasting inflammation.
- Fights Bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
HOW TO CONSUME
Take 4g ( 1 teaspoon ) daily with warm water or milk. It can also be added in smoothie and other recipes.
Customized bulk quantity available as per buyer requirements.