Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb. Its botanical name is Withania somnifera, and it’s also known by several other names, including “Indian ginseng” and “winter cherry.” It is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda, a form of alternative medicine. The ashwagandha plant is a small shrub with yellow flowers that’s native to India. The organic Ashwagandha powder is made from the roots of organic Ashwagandha shrubs. For years, Ashwagandha has been used in Ayurveda to treat various health issues.
Helps Manage Stress & Anxiety
Promotes Vitality, Energy & Vigor
Promotes Muscle Strength & Endurance
- Helps your body manage stress.
- Improves brain function, including memory.
- Lowers blood sugar and cortisol levels.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Helps fight anxiety and depression.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves concentration.
- Increases energy levels.
- Increases muscle mass and reduce body fat.
- Boosts testosterone and increases fertility in men.
HOW TO CONSUME
Take 4g ( 1 teaspoon ) daily with warm water or milk. It can also be added in smoothie and other recipes.
Customized bulk quantity available as per buyer requirements.