GreenFeedTech Hydroponics is a Partnership Company in Mumbai formed in August 2017 and is founded by Dedhia family. The company is formed with the vision of using Commercial Hydroponic Technique to grow Organic Exotic Leafy Vegetables, Microgreens, Herbs and sell in the Indian Market.
GFT’s business model is effective and has a promising future. Trials of a variety of exotic leafy vegetables have been completed and they show immense promise. All areas have been taken good care of and GFT is now ready for a full scale commercial vegetable growing.
GFT’s plant near Mumbai is covered in about 10,000 sq. ft area with vertical multi-level advanced hydroponic cold room and supply system which is capable of producing about 500 tons of organic exotic leafy vegetables and microgreens every year.
To see a world full of simple yet effective Hydroponic Commercial System that sustains the food and nutrition needs for every family in the next fifteen years using affordable Hydroponic technologies.
GreenFeedTech Hydroponics has a two-fold mission:
- To produce high quality and nutritional vegetables for consumption in both local and international markets
- To create opportunities for leadership and highly productive teamwork for the people working on this project.
Promoters & Management of the Company
Mr. Ashwin Dedhia
Mr. Akshay Dedhia
Mr. Kaivan Dedhia
Other Management Personnel
Lt Cdr (retd) CV Prakash
He is one of India’s top 10 Agronomist and Horticulture Professor.
A full spectrum Hydroponics Consultant with 16 years of rich experience as a Hydroponic/Soilless Grower, Trainer and Auditor and Project Management expertise. India’s pioneer in Hydroponics. Technical Advisor for government bodies and corporates in the sphere of Hydroponics. An acknowledged leader in the field in India and abroad.
- 2001-2007: Chief Consultant for Globalhort Holdings Limited at Melbourne, Australia.
- Worked with several growers, consultants and stakeholders from Australia and New Zealand and learnt by practice the technology of growing vegetable and herbs using Hydroponics.
- 2008-date: Chief Executive Officer of Hydroponic Greenhouse Technologies India Private Limited, Bangalore.www.petbharoproject.co.in
- Set up with the assistance of the Institute of Simplified Hydroponics, USA, a similar institution in India to train people in Simplified Hydroponics. As on date has trained more than 6000 students from India and abroad in this field.
- Set up India’s first Hydroponic garden at Bangalore in South India.
- Set up India’s first truly hi-tech (Computer controlled Environmental and Fertigation systems) and Hydroponics greenhouse at Bangalore for production of world class strawberries.
- Set Hydroponics system using the NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) recirculating system for a client to produce world class high quality leafy lettuce.
- Awarded the “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan Award” by the University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad, a leading Indian Agriculture University in India in 2016.
- Keynote speaker at the National Seminar on Smart Farming Technologies at the Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai in Jan 2017. Advisor Study Board Greenhouse Management Program DDU, Kaushal Kendra at Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai.
- Speaking shortly at the National Consultative workshop on Protected Cultivation titled “Greenhouse Environment Management and Root Zone Control in Soilless Horticulture systems”.
- Was invited as a TED Speaker to speak on ‘Hydroponics-The Future of Urban Food’ by the independently held Tedx event at Bangalore by PESIT South Bangalore Campus on 18th March 2017.
Was Invited as Guest of Honour and Keynote speaker by Dell-EMC2 Technologies at Bangalore to celebrate the Dell “Legacy of Good” on occasion of World Earth Day Celebrations
- Rene van der Meche– BVB Australia, World renowned substrates expert.
- Eric Boot, BVB Holland, World’s No 1 Soft fruit Consultant.
- Joe Agius, CEO, A&B Hydroponics, Australia, Grower, Greenhouse Provider &Consultant.
- Seung Wan Lee, CEO, Bokyung Greenhouses, Korea.
- Mark Wittman, Floriculture Expert, Australia.
- Dr RaananKatzir, CEO, SACOG, Israel, Extension expert and world-renowned speaker in Sustainable Agriculture.
- Dr Jagannath Rao, Silk and Rice Consultant, ex-FAO.
- Ms Peggy Bradley, CEO & Founder ISH USA, Institute of Simplified Hydroponics, 44 years in the field and has worked in almost 22 countries of the world.
- Andy Loughrin, USA, expert in plant propagation & was GM of one of the world’s largest professional nurseries measuring 80 acres.
- Peter Doyle, CEO, Peter Doyle Consultancy, Australia and Animal Hydroponic Fodder Pioneer & Expert
- Dr Premnath, Founder & CEO, PNASF (Premnath Agricultural and Science Foundation).